perl5-base but it is not installable
Recommends: python:any or
python:amd64 or
python but it is not going to be installed
Recommends: python-gtk2:any but it is not installable or
python-gtk2:amd64 or
python-gtk2 but it is not going to be installed

这可能需要你自己在 Linux 子系统的命令行里手工解决依赖的问题了

pls hw do we install that manually, am having same problem browsed whole net for it cant find a solution, PLS i cant leave this Operating system,I really need to install CROSS OVER for my windows apps

1. Buy a book to learn how to use Linux command line
  2. Launch the Terminal app and apply your magic

(you need to know the basics before googling around could be of any help)

:smirk: and who told u i dont know how to use terminal, i just asked on hw to install those libraries manually on FYDE OS, and ur saying something else, Pls if there is no way to get those libraries installed manually pls tell me ,So i would just QUIT using the operating system

My assumptions are, if what you said was true then you wouldn’t be asking those questions here. Obviously I might be wrong. But if you don’t mention what libraries exactly are in question here, nobody is bothered to do guess work for you.

If this is concerning Cross Over for Chrome OS, that’s an independent app offered by a separete company CodeWeavers, I’d seek support from their channel if I were you.

pls just tell me hw i will install those libraries manually, there are many .deb packages i want to install not only cross over, if its nt possible to install those libraries manually let me know