[教程] 如何在fydeos/openfyde上替换6.6内核

对呀,等我再试一次
顺带一提,我用的是 surface-6.6.tar.gz

我把config回退到上个版本吧…先把这个release下了,你用的是surface还是chromebook的?

surface,我刚才编辑了

确实有问题…surface的内核我是把linux-surface上的patch打上了,我看看咋回事

下载有点慢,我刚刚下载下来,刷新页面,你把之前的文件给撤了是吧?是发现有点问题吗?那我暂时先不动作了。等你修改好吧!

@zhada 好了

好的,正在重新下载,很慢,要1个小时后再测试。
之后是在U盘上试用,升级内核,再安装到本地硬盘上;
还是通过U盘直接安装到我本地多分区的硬盘上再直接升级内核呢?

先升级内核, alsa store先不管,在安装之后做

U盘运行FydeOS升级新的内核成功,非常顺利。
uname -a 显示内核是 6.6.13 版本。

接下来应该就是“系统工具”选择“安装程序”,安装到硬盘是吧?

===============================================

试好了,安装到硬盘上,也正常的,安装好后,内核直接就是新的6.6.13版本。

声音通过alsamixer手动配置改好了。
只是不止要改以下几个地方:
Headphone项:音量用方向键调到最大(一般默认已是最大音量)
Headphone Mixer项:音量用方向键调到最大
DAC 项:音量用方向键调到最大
Left Headphone Mixer Left DAC 项:按M键由MM改为00
Right Headphone Mixer Right DAC 项:按M键由MM改为00
这次还要改这个地方:
DAC Source Mux 项:按向下键,改为LDATA TO LDAC,RDATA TO RDAC

现在声音正常了。sudo alsactl store 保存后,再去ChromeOS-AutoStart添加启动自动运行sudo alsactl restore就可以了。

算是较完美解决了。整个过程更新记录进笔记里。

笔记更新在143楼了。

Fuck I’m jelous… I wanted this neat kernel on my Edge 2 :weary:

what about the new collabora kernel? Its working apparently… you sure theres nothing ‘we’ can do regarding this?

You got these working on this FydeOS/Brunch Combo magic? Master Monoco Is BACK! :beer:

No. I just dislike that people keeping complaining about Why their new hardware isn’t supported and other people think they know everything well but only keep asking links then build nothing.

There are low hanging fruits in chromeos-x.x. It’s not a hard work to make it work.

Also, it’s vendor rockchip/radxa/outsourcing’s fault for pushing their code upstream and replying to questions in their forums.

Su will all the respect and trust me. I understand you and Ive seen that happen myself yous have to take a full glass of patience everyday… But. Have you wonder why people cant do that too themselves?

I know that Alpha even made a video teaching on how to Cook ChromiumOS for the Raspberry pi with the FydeOS overylays but Ive tried to replicate the process without success. Im no IT genius I will admit it but…

Theres too many caveats.

Example: Recipe for AX210 which is something … that should be easy… We have to start by checking conflicts where? On crostini terminal but no mentions to it then cherry-pick ive never seen heard of that in my life is it known by the system? Do I have to install said requirement? In the end from what I understood which is the most complex part its cros_sdk ive only got it “working right” once and took me a while
till it did but in this example of guide the (outside) mention means we can do it all inside our own system? i mean openfyde crostini? Or will I need to boot another ubuntu computer with loads of ram to grab the generated files from openfyde to run cros_sdk to compile things the right way etc etc… and just so you see in this process we need 2 computers. Anyway I cant find this easy at all or simple. (Most likely because it isnt easy or simple)

You lost me there… radxa is always ahead a step or two and allows a bit too much from outside disrespect not always towards them but even between ‘said’ alter egos… Thats on people. But shows how important they are as a company to their customers I would say. (If they wanted they could manage that easy)

Anyway I dont wanna be dodging the main post goal on a foreign language community either… Im just a curious person loving to see these improvements closely. :sweat_smile:

1 个赞

It’s not about chromiumos build which is toooooo complicated. It’s just about patching and building kernels. Building kernel is not hard for normal linux users. Download source code, put config into the
directory then call make. There are too many guides in debian/fedora/archlinux.

The people I mean are persons who asked for openfyde patches and configs to build their kernels.
Almost everything was pasted. They finally said “Why some patches can not be applied. Please supply a github action to build it”. So I created the post as their wish.

For users, I am willing to help them with all respect.

I don’t know. I saw the others from community to
send code about PCIE in rock5b to upstream. The linux-rockchip people just ignored the
patches, no response at all.

2 个赞

升级内核后,安装各种软件运行没有什么不良反应。本人不是什么技术大牛,都靠你们的帮助,让我用最简单的方式收获成果。

感谢各位大神们的帮助和努力!顶礼膜拜!

2 个赞

你好!有个小毛病,你看能不能解决?
我的笔记本电脑是二合一电脑,拆下键盘时,FydeOS会自动变为平板界面和手势导航操作模式。
但电脑上的实体音量键就不起作用了。

如果是吸附上实体键盘,切换到PC桌面模式,电脑上的实体音量键是有效的。

这在平时用平板操作模式时,特别是看全屏视频时,需要随时能快速的改变音量就不太方便,需要手动滑动屏幕调出任务栏内的音量滑动条来改变音量。

麻烦问一下,你有方法能解决平板模式下实体音量键无效的问题吗?

=================================================
我再测试了一下,进入“设置”-“FydeOS设置”,选择“平板/桌面模式切换按钮”后。
通过任务栏右下角的模式切换,在有实体键盘吸附上平板电脑时,不管切换到PC桌面模式还是平板模式,实体音量键都能用;而当拆除实体键盘时,无论切换到PC桌面模式还是平板模式,实体音量键均无效。

你好,surface的内核能默认启用LTE吗?

我有空研究下内核是哪个选项,不过内核开了没有用户态工具也是白搭

1.有方法在fydeos v16.1上用6.6的内核吗?我试过发现系统启动不了(logo都没显示,一片黑)
2.之后能编译6.1或者5.15的内核吗?

1.没试过,旧版本也没什么意义
2.我精力有限只会跟进最新的LTS,理论上最新的upstream也能搞,官方下一个版本应该就是6.1的了

1 个赞

我最近安装试了最新的deepin v23 beta3,现在我这ESSX8336声卡已经是直接完美了,声音完全正常。
不用像v23 beta2那样,音量小,要手动调及改配置文件了。
希望fydeos下一个新内核的正式版本也能完美解决吧!

另外,问你一下,之前换了6.6内核后,我将这台二合一平台拆下键盘当平台用时,实体音量键不能调节音量问题有办法解决吗?